MesoTherapy treatment is a non surgical cosmetic solution aimed at diminishing problem areas in your body such as, cellulite, excess weight, body contouring, and face/neck rejuvenation, just to name a few. It is administered via numerous injections containing various types of FDA approved medicines, vitamins, and minerals.
- It is introduced into the mesoderm, the layer of fat and tissue underneath the skin.
- The content mixture of the injection varies in accordance with each unique case and specific area to be treated.
- Mesotherapy can also assist in reducing pain, and in replenishing hair loss in both men and women.
MesoTherapy vs Liposuction
The immediate weight loss results associated with liposuction cannot be compared to the results of MesoTherapy treatments. Here are three reasons why MesoTherapy is less expensive and less invasive:
- MesoTherapy is a relatively painless procedure due to the use of anesthetic creams applied to the area prior to injection, while liposuction often results in some pain after the surgery, as well as during the healing weeks that follow.
- MesoTherapy causes virtually no scarring although swelling and light bruising may appear in the area for a few days; liposuction can cause scarring ranging from moderate to severe.
- Sedation is not necessary with MesoTherapy, and the patient can walk out of the office a few moments after the treatment.
Most Popular MesoTherapy Treatment Options
Depending on your specific needs, MesoTherapy offers multiple treatment options that provide effective and successful results:
- Fat Reduction/Weight Loss: Depending on the problem area, the number of procedures could increase. Because mesotherapy treatments for weight loss do not produce drastic changes, it is generally recommended for patients who require a little fat reduction in specific areas, as with body contouring.
- Cellulite Reduction: MesoTherapy can be effective and successful in dealing with mild degrees of cellulite.
- Facial Rejuvenation: It is one of the most popular MesoTherapy treatments, as satisfied patients notice a substantial improvement in their facial appearance.
Visit Drtessofbeverlyhills.com or call us at (310) 275-TESS to schedule a free consultation or discuss treatment options.